Last Saturday I got to play a little bit of tennis with one of my closest friends. I didn't had a racquets, but he was kind enough to take two of my racquets to get new strings and he lend me one of his. We didn't actually played a game, we just hit some balls. He had a game on Sunday and I was kind of warming him up, I'm not playing in the league this year so no game for me (He ended up winning his game 6-1 6-0 so I guess I helped a bit hehe).
Yesterday I went to another of my closest friend's house to a BBQ and to play some basketball he had his birthday on Friday so this was kind of his celebration. My girlfriend have seen me played basketball only once, so lets hope I didn't messed around too much and she still wanted to be with me if I sucked hehe.
First shot in the warm up I just manage to get the ball stuck in the rim, funny thing is that I used to easily get that even without taking too much of an effort. I tried to take it out and didn't even got close. Holy shit!!! I can't jump anymore... WTF!!! I'm not that tall, I'm 5'8, but I was proud that I could jump really high given my height. I used to dunk with smaller balls and grab the rim with both hand without any effort, but now I can't even get the ball out?? I tried 3 times and couldn't do it..... 4th time did it fortunately lol.... I didn't played that bad, still got a little bit of quickness on my crossover and could get some layups, fadeaways and jumpshots.. so thats good, but I manage to loose all the games ( I guess I suck big time lol). We had a blast and will play a little more basketball in a couple of days at my other friend's new apartment. I'm also planning on playing some golf in these days so lets keep it up.
On poker I played a short 1/2nl session this morning and it went excellent in less than a hour I was up like $750 so thats a great result for me. My bankroll is getting pretty comfortable to be playing 200nl so I will be playing a bit more than what I originally had planned for the month, lets hope I keep running goot!
Here is a hand of today where I used again the stop and go... now on a 6max table (No idea why people keep doing stupid stuff against me). I again knew I probably had the best hand, and checked for value to induce bluff on the river. I was positive that a better Ace didn't raised me on the turn so villain here have a polarize range of a set or air.
Here is the hand:
First blog post
10 years ago
1 comment:
nice hand dude. I like it a lot.
Post a Comment