Last week I scratch the bumper of my new car making a U-turn, good news is that is nothing big and its mostly on the bottom. Bad news is that today I scratch one of my rims (damn argh! $#%@^). This sort of things always happens the first couple of months with a new car so I have to control myself, Its also time for the first oil change so I will be taking it to the service station in a couple of days. I have to tell them that I noticed a bit of glue in the paint (or at least it looks like glue, from the cover they put when its a new car) to see if they can fix it. I tinted the glass and I know I only posted pics of my car when it was dirty so I will try to put on another pic when its clean and beautiful hehe.
On poker I was analyzing last month play and noticed that most of my winnings where playing HU. I played a total of 16,569 hands. 75% where in 6max, 20% HU and 5% taking shots at 1/2nl when the games where good. So this month I will try to play more hands HU lets say 40-50%, 10% at 200nl and the rest in 6max 100nl.
I also got today the two Harrington's book of cash game. I will be reading those as soon as possible and write a review of my thoughts here. Lets hope I can learn a few new things so that I can continue crushing the games at my casino.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment