Thursday, April 17, 2008

The BluffCall

I've been trying to keep incorporating new strategies in my game. Recently I've noticed a new move that I like to call the BluffCall. The first time I saw a opponent used it against me I thought WTF!!?? I use to see it only on the continuation bet for example in this hand:

I gave up on the flop and if he minbets on the river he wins the pot, but no.... he wanted to show me he can float me... hummm.... interesting. Then again there is a more advance use of the Bluffcall, the Bluffcall for stack move. This hand I edited cause the first one I put out he actually had a double gutter when he called me, so now lets see one of those bluffcalls

And again I think to myself What the hell these guys are thinking? But today I understood. Another villain made the same move to me and I thought ahhhh.... thats why!!

So here I think he thought to himself "you have KJ and I can runner runner your ass!"..... I didn't had KJ, but of course the pokergods don't care about that and they like to stick it in your face. So I might need to start doing these types of calls to see if I can hit a one outer against some one hehe...

Hand 2 and 3 where today... and I finished BE.

2 comments:

Matt said...

on hand 2 he had a double gutter fwiw.

Alex said...

Damn... you are right.... didn't noticed... thanks