Friday, April 18, 2008

The Gallardo LP560/4


Last month on the Geneva International Auto show Lamborghini showed their new puppy the Gallardo LP560/4. I've been a fanatic of sports cars for a long time and always have dreamed to one day owned a Ferrari or a super car like it. Eventually I will have one, but if I had the money today this new contender would sure be in the list of prospects to buy. I like the looks of a Lamborghini and the sound of their engines are even more beautiful. This one in particular have a V10 engine that produces 560hp, and is all wheel drive. It can get to 0-60 in 3.6 seconds and has a top speed of 202 mph, a bit faster than my current car.
Here is a closer look:

Tonight I went to see a movie and they had a blackout, no lights no power no movie, so they gave us a rain check. Thats too bad, but I'm pretty happy cause this Monday its a holiday so these is a long weekend. I will take my car tomorrow for the detailing, maybe play some tennis, go out with my girlfriend and maybe play some basketball also. Earlier today I played a short session at 200nl and ended up +1 buy in so thats always good.

No comments: