Yesterday I played a bit of HU and 6max and ended up losing $450 aprox. Nothing out of the ordinary, just AA vs Flushdraw and he hits and top pair top kicker vs set.... things like that. So today I need a positive session because I want to finish the month strong.
On my early session today I played a bit again of 100nl HU which I lost one buy in and then a little bit of 200nl 6max where I was most of the time losing $300 and breaking even, but finished the session like +$80. A positive session is always good, but again I don't put that many hands in a month so I need to be super focus and try not to tilt all my winnings for the month.
Anyway after work I decided to play a little bit of HU and found a fish that I had notes on. My notes where on 6max tables so it wasn't a lot, but it said something like: Doesn't fold any pair in 3bet pots, calling station, cb 100% of the time, bet big strong.... So I figure it was time to make a little bit of money. He was playing 3 more tables and was up in all of them so this helped me in the calling light department since, I know he is up for the session and won't care to loose a extra $25 in a pot. I made a couple of thin value bets and got up on him fairly quickly, then he got a cooler where I flopped a Full House and he turned a straight and I ended up wining $354 of his money. So I ended up the day +$450 and I just erased yesterday session niiiceeee.....
Here are my two favorite hands from this session:
(Lets take him to valuetown)
First hand we where close to 200bb deep, and it was just the right spot. He had just 4bet me and I folded AQ, and I didn't wanted to 4bet him light since he was calling a lot of my 3bets so I figured he would call my 4bet. After the flop I wanted to keep making 1/2pot bets so that he thinks he can make me fold. Lets see:
Ok that was Fun, here is another one. Now he is on a massive tilt because I'm up a bit on him and he just got a suckout AA vs AK in another table. He played his hand extremely transparent (I put him on KK/QQ) and of course I'm shoving for value. Notice my betsize on the turn.... yeah baby just perfect, beautiful to push the river hehehe me like it.
He quits me after that one, So I'm pretty happy with my play and will be looking forward on playing some HU at 200nl, which I will do next month if everything keep going well.
Cya at the tables!!
First blog post
10 years ago
1 comment:
lex, nice hands and the Hand replayer is F-ing amazing on your blog. kudos my friend!
Post a Comment