My strategy on table selecting HU is basically fairly simple look for bigstacks. I used to think that I don't want to play those, cause they probably know how to play. I have discovered that those are the best tables, why? very simple first I think I'm pretty good playing deepstack poker, and most people suck at it. Also If I get 100bb of his stack he is more likely to get on tilt cause he used to have more on the table and even if he is an above average player, when they are on tilt they drop the level of play a ton and are very easy to exploit. I also have to add that a fish usually just quit after getting stacked the first time, the same with the shortstackers they either hit and run you or quit when they get to $0. With this regulars after they loose they actually reload and keep playing against you tilted (they probably have the bankroll to reload a couple of times before figuring out whats going on). So my strategy is fairly simple, I will try to TILT them till Broke!..... and it seems I'm pretty good at tilting people so I'm doing allright.Here is a good example from today's session. He is now on tilt and was playing super aggrodonk style, I mean he was potting Flop/turn/river 90% of the time. So I opened with a weak suited Ace and he 3bet me to $9.... I decided to call and flopped the Ace, but he decided to overbet the flop (this was decision time for me I either believe my Ace was good or fold here, I call preflop with the idea of calling him the three streets if I hit my Ace or raising him big if I flopped a draw, so I have to stick to my plan even if its a overbet) I call and on the turn another BIG overbet WTF!!! I just think a little bit and it didn't make any sense at all so I call. Here is the hand:
3 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
That was an incredible hand.
He is a maniac.
I must try some HU!
damn, month is looking sweet...keep it up then finally come visit me in Austria - you hear?
Post a Comment