Sunday, July 5, 2009

Almost vacations

I can't wait to finish this next week and start my vacations on the 15. We don't have much planned other than going to my sister's wedding, but I will try and get our apartment in decent shape. We also saw yesterday a good possibility for a home and we need to check when would it be ready so that we sell this apartment first.

Also I'm almost sure which watch I'm gonna buy to start my collection. I really wanted to buy one for that wedding, but wasn't sure which one. First I was gonna go with a TAG Hauer (I'm still getting that one, but later on), then saw a really nice Bvlgari (Not sure if It will end in my collection, cause I really like another one that is more expensive), but I think I'm gonna go with a Cartier this time. Is actually the cheaper of the ones I want and in reality was one that I wanted a long time ago, but then saw a couple of people with it and I lost some love for the timepiece. Anyway now I don't care cause its kind of a casual watch that I can use most of the time and even if its expensive for being a watch (It costs around $3k) Its gonna be the cheaper of the ones I'm gonna end up buying. Yeah, I know it sounds ridiculous to spend so much money in watches, but I want to have a nice collection (Not that many anyway) and I don't buy that many expensive things so Its my time.

In poker this month I've played like 3 sessions so far and ended up winning in all of them so its a good start for the month. It also helps to see again the overall picture and see that even thou I lost all my winnings for this year and had some tilt problems, I know I can do good and feel more relaxed with less pressure in my shoulders. Also when I saw that I'm like -$10k in EV it helps a little with the confidence.

In other news I saw Transformers yesterday, very dissapointed but whatever. And today is the Wimbledon Final and Darth Federer is going for Pete's Record, so that will be awesome. Now I'm gonna go and sweat a friend (Haven't sweat anyone in a long time, but I think is good even thou I don't play 6max anymore, I might start again and for sure can help him improve his game and help me being sharp).

No comments: