Friday, July 10, 2009

My Things!

Its so predictable/rigged that when the guy came to fix the A/C, the stupid thing worked. Anyway I got it checked and cleaned and is working better now, hopefully it will continue to do so.

Now that I am a married man, I get to think about things that usually I don't think about. One of this things, is my "things". What I mean by that is that everybody have a couple of unique/rare things that are strange or can even bother some people. I didn't think I had a lot of those, and most of those things my wife already knew about, but still got me thinking and I wanted to make a list to see how many I can think of in this minute. Here are a couple:

1. When I put on my socks, I try to put them in a specific order. For example I have one left sock and one right and always put them in the same feet. This was totally normal for me and actually thought everybody does this. Apparently not.

2. I don't feel hungry. I can actually be a really long time without eating and sometimes even forget about eating cause I don't know how feeling hungry feels.

3. When I do eat, I don't repeat. Well I get a portion of the food I want to eat and that's all I'm eating. Maybe I'm lazy but I don't like getting more food and continue eating. Also I have to be drinking something while I eat. I take a bite, then drink then take another bite and eat, if I finish my drink then I won't eat anymore.

4. I don't like talking on the phone, or calling anyone for any kind of service its kind of hard for me. I'm traumatized. When I was like 8-9 yrs old my older brother wanted to buy some paint balls for his gun, but he had to call to a store in the states and he didn't wanted to talk in English (remember that's not our first language), so he put me in charge of making the call. He said to me the only thing you have to say is "What is the price of the paintball?" So I call and said that and the guy replied some gibberish shit that I didn't understand, so I said again the only thing I knew and he replied and I said OK and hung up. Then my bro asked me what did he say? I replied no idea and was scar for the rest of my life.

5. Finally, I snore. Ok too easy, but not only that I talk in my sleep. Whoever follows my blog knows that In my last episode with all the stress of poker (I guess) I shout "FUCK" and punched the bed while sleeping. Well the other night my wife told me that I started shooting the ceiling with my hand and making noise like "piuuuu piuuuuu piuuuuuu" then continued making some movements with my fingers and noises (Maybe I've played enough XBOX?).

Of course I have a ton of other things, but right now I can't remember... maybe if I do I can update the list later.

This weekend is the UFC100 and I can't wait, its gonna be awesome. Also some of the Leggo guys are still alive into day 3 of the main event, so good luck to all of them. Specially Matt, he deserves this and hope he gets a big score, here are their chip counts:

Andrew "Lucky Chewy" 50k
Clayton 157k
Craig "craigthedeac"59k
Greg "MYNAMEIZGREG"103k
Matt "Probability"92k
Rob "Bobbofitos"140k

go go go!

1 comment:

James P McAteer said...

Socks in a certain order? Sounds familiar...

I bet you count the white lines on the road when you are driving?

Always go up the stairs 2 at a time?