Haven't played that many hands these couple of days and still everytime I do I end up losing money. So poker is not fun for me right now and I'm focusing my time in other things, apparently there are other things in life than making money from monkeys.
Yesterday I played again some basketball with my old friends from high school with emphasis in the OLD part. We suck! my old body hurts again right now as If I just completed an Ironman marathon, and forget about jumping I didn't even tried to touch the rim cause I was afraid I wouldn't touch the net or hurt myself landing :-/ Anyway is always fun to hang out with those guys and one of them just got engaged so those where really good news.
Speaking of weddings, my sister is getting married next month and I just bought my suit for it. My wife and I have been also looking for her dress for that occasion and initially it had to be either purple or gray which are the theme colors of the wedding. After she tried like 345 dresses and even took some pictures and we still hadn't found the one. So later we found a black one that looked really good and thought that with something purple it might do the trick. Maybe some shoes or something would be nice, so I noticed a really nice pair of shoes and told her to tried them on. She did and they looked great (Even thou now she was like one feet taller than me).
So by this time I was thinking that those shoes where perfect and I was gonna buy them for her, she then asked me to ask for the price of the shoes and I kind of didn't care and said something stupid like "Forget about the price" (BIG NO NO, I'm such a donk) so finally I get to pay for them and was expecting something like $90 or so when the girl charges me $240 DOUH!!!!! DAMN those are the most expensive shoes I've ever bought (Of course I was already too deep in this mess and couldn't say no to the hot girl selling me the shoes so gg to the store and the raping purple artifacts).
Anyway my wife didn't even knew how much they cost and I wasn't gonna tell her, but after a while I did and she felt kind of bad and wanted to pay for them (I might let her pay me with massages). Of course after being a degenerate poker player, $240 doesn't look that bad. To make me feel better I'm gonna buy me one of those expensive watches for the wedding and start my collection.
Ahhh... it feels nice to lose money and get something in return, stupid poker!
First blog post
10 years ago
1 comment:
hehehe, that was funny Lex...
Post a Comment