So nice.... yesterday I woke up, played some poker and then some tennis. All this time I was sure it was saturday, but nope.... It was the beginning of my happy days with no work, what a relief. Playing tennis I felt decent hitting the ball, but my feet didn't respond to well to my commands. I couldn't get down to any ball so I missed a lot of easy shots and felt like a old dude. Damn I really want to get in shape, but its always hard to start over.
I've been going to the mall a couple of times, and finally bought my new watch. It was a great day, cause it had a 20% discount (Good for like $1,300 less, ship it). I also went to Chilli's and got one of my favorite desserts (The Chocolate chip paradise mmmmm..... yummy!) and later went to see the movie The Hangover which I really liked, and had some pretty funny moments. So overall I'm feeling very happy with my first days of lazyness, and hope It gets even better.
Congrats to the Leggo guys for a strong run at the Main Event. Chewy busted out in 18th for over Half a million in the. Craig got 55th for 108k, and Clayton 68th for over 90k. Not bad...... I really would have loved to be In Vegas to rail them and I really want to go next year, but still not sure if I can. Anyway the Final table of the Main Event is set, and Mr. Ivey will be playing, he is currently like 7th in chips, but will be nice to see him play in November.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment