Last week the air conditioner of my office just broke and I had to work while sweating like a pig. Some days I had to get out of work early, others I spent most of the time in my brother's office signing shit and talking poker and about dogs (He just bought a new puppy and I used to be a dog trainer so I may know a couple of things about those bastards).
Anyway the temperature here is getting higher and higher and last monday the air conditioner of my bedroom decided to tilt me and now it doesn't work. ARGH!!! well the same guy that fixed the one on my office told me that today he can come to my house and see if he can do anything, but of course he had an emergency and now he is coming tomorrow, another day sleeping in hell. Well at least I put on 3 fans and that gives me an excuse to sleep in Comando mode hehehe.
In poker I've only played like 1,500 hands, but I'm running well so I'm up like $3k which is always good. But now I may get interested in learning some new forms of poker. If I find like 6 player for a home game it would be cool if we change games everytime we play. For example we can take turns for someone to pick a game for next week like Omaha Hi/lo, or Stud, Razz, 2-7 triple draw or even some mixed games like HA, HORSE, PLO/PLO8, LH/NLH, 8 mix, whatever we could play Badugi, the thing is that neither of us know much about the other games other than holdem so it would be cool to have just a week to learn it, watch some videos, for strategy read some chapters or forums and then get together and play for real money hehehe.....
Anyway so far we don't have that many people to play with, but I already have the poker table and the chips so eventually that would be something we can do just for fun and to have some times relaxing from the stress of the doomswitch and just play for the love of the game, and for braggin rights of course.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment