Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Last push... and then Vacations!!

Yeah!! Its so close now, I can feel it. Just finished the worst part of this week, that is making all the payments and calculating the vacation time of everybody. At least my wife helped me with all that and this time was a lot less stressful, Finally I can say that this semester is over. Of course I still have to come back tomorrow but that's it until august.

Not sure what I'm gonna do during this time, probably go to the beach and relax, buy some nice stuff for me and my wife, watch some tv series and make some money playing poker. Gonna go to my sister's wedding this Saturday, and hopefully everything goes well for her. Last weekend she had her bachelorette party and my wife went there, I had my own party home alone watching UFC 100. It was a good card and all my picks won their matches, even thou I picked Lesner to win I really wanted him to lose.

Here is a video on why Brock won that fight (Other than he is a huge motha focka)


In other news:

I finished the first season of the Wire. First couple of episodes where really slow and didn't like how everybody says "Fuck" every 2mins, but I bought the series so I have to keep watching. Thank god it got better, and hopefully will continue to do so.

In poker I'm still doing good for the month and I'm up over $7.5k so poker is fun again for me. That means that I haven't played too much 360 this last couple of weeks.

No comments: