Last Sunday I decided to play some tournaments so I registered in like 8 to see if I can get a lucky score or something. I went 0-8 and lost like $800 or so in buyins. I ran like hell and lost every single flip possible.
To be honest I can't complain that much cause I've been winning in cash games and running over expectations, sadly enough the tournament broke my godswitch and the next session I played I got owned by two donks that had no idea how to play. I was down like $4k at one point, but manage to get it back and finished the session losing only $1,700. I'm still doing well for the month and hopefully I can keep this up to get back what I loss in my downswing. My swings are kind of strange, I'm either winning a lot or losing like a madman, no inbetween.
So anyway my sister got married las Saturday and thankgod everything went well. At one point it looked like it was going to rain (Bad news for a wedding at the beach), but it was just a fake and I only felt a few drops. Also my girl got to use her new shoes and got compliment from everyone (That made me feel better about spending the money there hehe), also I got to use my new watch and suit so we looked awesome. In fact a lady in the hotel stare at us and was saying ohh bonoo olooo hlll (And I had no idea what she was trying to say, maybe she was from brazil or something) and after a couple of minutes I say something like "what?" and she replied "You speak english??" oh myy..... lol....... then she kept saying how gorgeous we looked in the elevator.
First blog post
10 years ago
1 comment:
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
Post a Comment