So today I started playing a session and was feeling sharp so decided to sit in a 5/10 game. Villain started overly aggro 3betting 50% of the time, but then he calms down to 36%. I started badly down 2 buyins when I loss to some coolers w Top two vs trips in 3bet pots and some folds I had to make, but then I started to make a small comeback. I was very confident I had an edge on this guy, so I made my stop loss at 3buyins, but then this hand happened.
Ok maybe my 4bet should have been bigger, and looks kind of light to get it in w TT in that spot (Probably too much variance to be honest) but kind of had the feeling he was ready to make a move. It turned out I was crushing him, but my gut told me the 9 was coming and BOOM! I wrote gg and quit him.
That's pretty much how this month have gone, Not that many bad beats (Only 6k below EV) but a bunch of coolers and situations vs aggromonkeys where I just can't do much and get tilted and lose focus. This is another example and the hand of the month vs a spewtard:
Again not much I could have done, but still hurts. I finish losing close to 19k for the month (a Nice 25k Downer) wish is a record for me, and of course feeling horrible. My FTP account is in a record low since my last downswing and with this month I lost all my winnings so bye bye to some of my goals.
At least this month is over.
First blog post
10 years ago
2 comments:
This is something I'm not sure I will ever be able to understand . Why would anybody do that with 10 freakin' 5 . It hurts my head to even try and contemplate wot the guy was thinking . it makes me want to vomit at the outcome. Best of luck going forward. L4
New months and a clean slate on the HEM feel so good. Hope you run better.
Post a Comment