Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Some sports

This last couple of days I have been watching some sports. The NBA Finals are set and there is no Kobe vs Lebron match (Damn). Of course I wanted Lebron to kick Kobe's ass, but now I think the lakers will win the title (Even thou Orlando can't miss 3 point shots and no one can stop Superman, I still think Phil Jackson will add yet another ring to his collection damn....).

Also the French open is on, and There have been a couple of upset including probably the biggest one in the last 20 years or so when Nadal lost in the red clay vs Robin Soderlin. It would be really cool if Roger Federer went on and win it to tied Sampra's record and then break it at Wimbledon. That would be historic.

So this last weekend I went on with my high school friends and played some basketball to see how out of shape I was (Remember that last time I could only last a game and a half) so now I decided to conserve energy and not hustle that much. That meant that I sucked even more cause I didn't defended well and couldn't grab a stupid rebound (My legs doesn't work like they used to) Also my jumpshot was really bad and pretty much I sucked from every angle. Ended playing like 6 games and won like half of them. Now my body is falling apart, but I will do my best to start doing at least some exercise to start getting in better shape.

Talking about being out of shape, I got the chance to saw the Jose Canseco MMA match. If you haven't seen it, don't cause it sucks, but I know the curiosity is a killer so here is the video.

Got to love the piano cat...... I think mid fight he thought to himself "What the fuck am I doing here" with this fucking giant freak? and decided to fake the leg thing (I think that's an automatic response for the body to bring out some excuse for a poor performance).

1 comment:

Matt said...

thats awesome, lol jose.