We arrived this weekend and thank god everything was good for the honeymoon. We had a great time and went to Disney and some other parks in Orlando like (Universal Studio, Island of Adventure, Hollywood Studios and some other stuff like the Cirque Du soleil and Arabian Nights).
The trip started making some huge line for getting the car (Maybe a warm up for what was yet to come?) but then I mentioned that we where on our honeymoon and they upgrade the car rental and got a Silver Mustang (Not bad). Anyway It was an automatic, and its true what people say, that once you start driving with a 6 speed manual transmission you don't want to go back. The car was nice, but to be honest I missed mine, and I'm happy we are back together (Hope there is no hard feelings and start giving me problems).
So then we got to the hotel and again my girlf... ahem.. wife mentioned that we where on our honeymoon and yet again we got a nice bottle of champagne and a fruit basket in our suite. Nice..... Got some rest and even took a bubble bath in the jacuzzi hehehehe...
In the parks we really didn't had to make any lines (All where less than 20min), but on the last day there was a 120min waiting line to see the Toystory ride so that was the only one we didn't got into (Well and Hulk, cause Gabriela was scared.... hehehe). We even ran good in that way, cause when we where about to go to the Aerosmith ride (Which is awesome btw), a girl came to me and offer me her fast past tickets, the lines was supposed to be 90min long, so I guess she saw this latin hot machine and needed it an excuse to come and talk to me. So we where lucky to get that.
We also had the chance to visit some family and my cousin showed me his watch collection. Now I want one, and already know which one I'm gonna buy. Of course I don't think I would ever buy a watch that cost more than $10k, but I do like one that is expensive and cost like half that. Maybe I'll use part of the option money for the house to buy it.
In poker everything has been really bad. I'm in a huge downswing if I count the big negative session before leaving. My last 3,700 hands I'm down like $16k or so (Biggest loss in that little hands) and that puts me losing this month like 11k. Again I started feeling the pain in my shoulder due to stress, and feel that I've made a regression in my tilt control abilities so I need to work extra hard to fix it.
Anyway there is no turning back for my wife now.... she knew I snore at night, but now she knows I can also talk different languages in my sleeps, "Apparently" one night I hit the mattress and yell FUCK!!!!! She woke up scared and went to a corner who knows If I start kicking and screaming next.... now I'm tilted even on my dreams??? WTF!!!
First blog post
10 years ago
2 comments:
congratulations on your marriage! at least you have still got a sense of humour... for the moment...
I think I have to maintain the sense of humor to not go crazy hehehe.... gl
Post a Comment