Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wedding day

So finally the big day and a lot of last minute things went wrong so I was a little worried and even had a big back pain cause of the stress. Anyway it was almost time and most of the guest wernt there. Then we started the ceremony and I didn't care about anithing else. My bride to be looked gorgeous and she was happy so that's all it matters. Then the reception was a huge success ,everyone was talking about the decoration (everything was black and red and some whites). I also had the chance to make my big entrance with a starwars song and then dance the valls and another song.

We also got some family performance, for example my uncle played some piano and my aunt and later my father in law joined him in some songs. Then my bride surprised me when she sang a song for me (then all her family sang some songs). Also my little causin also sang and played some guitar for us. So everything was good only bad thing was that my grandma started feeling bad and we took her to a room to rest (she is ok).

So right now I'm at orlando on the honeymoon and things will only get better.

5 comments:

Malfaire said...

congrat alex! have an awesome honeymoon, man

John Dodd said...

Congrats. No turning back now

Matt said...

ya, congrats alex!

Unknown said...

Congratulations man!

Alex said...

Thanks guys