Monday, May 25, 2009

Still down

My downswing continues... and is now my biggest and worst month ever. It doesn't feel that much like a doomswitch type, cause lately I've been playing really bad. I think I'm losing focus in certain spots and not playing my best and is costing me too much. I think I would only play 2/4 and 1/2 until I win back some money and then move up once again.

Anyway these couple of days have been all about sports. The french open, NBA, UFC, all have been good... I don't watch the NBA that much, only on the playoffs and both series are really good so my wife have been watching them with me... poor girl hehehhe. Also railed the 25k HU championship and On the second round I predicted Raptor to be on the final and I was right.... then I really wanted The Ashman to make a good run (The kid kind of deserve it after all his ups and downs and psychological war). The Ashman took it down (Pokercast Karma?) so congrats to him.

His story is just too awesome... everyone knows he moved from smallstakes to nosebleed in like one year, then lose almost everything and something like 3 months ago he had like 8k online. He also had a bet going that he can win 500k or so without playing nosebleeds or something like that and was like 80k short a couple of days before the 25k hu tourney (He wasn't allowed to play big tournaments) two days before the tournament he got to the 500k mark and posted a graph in 2+2. Now he won that big tournament and is once again in the million mark. How remarkable, that guy is my hero...... hope everything keeps going well for him, and maybe I can start making a huge run like that some day.

No comments: