Ok, so I didn't get the deal for that house, so we decided we are gonna keep looking for other options. My wife have been searching for houses and have a list of like 875,984 houses to see. For my part I think that the best option for us is the one we still have optioned. Maybe even the smaller one with one floor. That one is still a really nice house and is cheaper than the rest so we can make any improvement we want and still have money left for other things.
I think that all the stress of this last month and a half with the wedding and the house, got me playing out of focus too much and I paid the price. Then when down it was easier to tilt and of course it was just hell for me. So I was forced to rethink a couple of things and not having to worry about the house or being results oriented will help me a bunch. With a cheaper home I don't have to be making huge amounts of money cause I could even pay it if I was busto. That takes a huge amount of pressure out of my back and I can focus on playing better.
There is going to be a Heads up Tournament in a couple of month in a casino that I really want to play and crush everyone (The field is weak overall, so I can't imagine how bad will they play in HU format). But I don't have that much experience in HU SNG, and usually have done bad when I play the FTOPS HU. So I wanted to practice and started playing some HU SNG of 4 persons winner take all. Now this gave me an idea and now I can use the HU SNG to play when I'm not feeling super sharp. I'm not risking that much and if I win one of those is like winning 3 buyins. If I win 1 in every 4 I would break even so I think I can do a bit better than that.
Another thing is that it helps the tilt control, cause they can't hit and run me anymore and even if I'm spewing its probably not that bad to just shove when the blinds are bigger. Its also easier for me to quit, cause once is over I'm done.
I started playing the small ones and yesterday played one of those for $200 (Still less than a normal buyin so is good) I ended up winning so ship the $800 in practice hehehe.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment