Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Month

May has begun, and this is my last week as a unmarried man. In terms of the wedding we have almost everything ready to go. Tomorrow we are gonna get the results from the laboratory and some other stuff, after that just the final touch ups and that's it. The wedding planner have been a little slow and kind of irresponsible, but I guess most people are. Anyway I'm looking forward to that day, and then the honeymoon. That means that this month I won't be able to play as many hands as I'll like (Not sure if I even take the laptop with me anyway).

This last weekend I played some tennis Saturday and Sunday. First time I play two days in a row in over a year, so all my body hurts (I'm such an old dog). We also got to spend some time with the family and we had a nice time. My fiancee's mom just got here, so she will help her with everything before the big day.

In poker, the month started great and I'm on a nice heater so hopefully it will continue and have a great month . I'm currently playing multiple stakes from 1/2nl to 5/10nl and so far running decently, so I can't complain.

Here are my favorite hands for the month for each level:

200nl: Ok this is nothing special just a standard CR against a floater, but I've only played like 100 hands in that level so this is the best I could find.

400nl: This one is kind of funny. Was playing against a ultra aggro donk FPS Monkey, so with bottom set I have the nuts, he then decided to 4bet bluff me WTF???.

600nl: Ahhhh... the good old Gaybet to induce. I knew he has so much air in his range, and wouldn't bet the river, so best play to make him spazz is to bet like a girl.

1,000nl: Just a standard hero call vs the triple barrel. Played my hand kind of face off, so is not a bad play by him, too bad I'm such a station.

Overall I feel pretty confident in my game right now and don't mind playing lower stakes if I don't get action. That's something that was hard for me last year, where I didn't wanted to play lower than my normal stake, but money is money and Its better to win something that nothing at all.

No comments: