Anyway I recently joined Leggopoker, cause I wanna try and see how it was, and kind of like their lineup of coaches and the way they think. This decision has proved to be really good cause now I'm gonna start getting coaching lessons from one of their top pros. Well anyway not one on one lessons cause I'm not prepared to pay $400/hr, but rather a group session they had that really sounds great and in short is like getting 80% of what a coach can do for you for less than 20% of the cost. I think thats a great opportunity for me to improve. I'm waiting for the course to fill (8-9 people) and I expect to start by the end of this month.
On the tables, I'm doing a better job in table selecting. I am focusing a lot in extracting the maximum against the fish, and so far I like how I'm playing with my reads and decision making. If the fish goes and the table is not the best I just change tables (something I didn't do enough before).
Here is a hand from the last session:
Hero (BTN): $106.10
SB: $102
BB: $123.10
UTG: $116.45
CO: $24.60
Pre-Flop: 7
6
dealt to Hero (BTN)2 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, SB folds, BB calls $2.50
Lex's read: 76o on the BTN, standard raise for me, specially if I have a fish to my left.
Flop: ($7.50) T
A
7
(2 Players)BB checks, Hero bets $6.50, BB raises to $13, Hero calls $6.50
Lex's read: Again standard continuation bet heads up (this might not be the best flop to CB with an Ace and a T, with flushdraw, Aces and T's are cards that most fishes like to play for the straight posibilities and cause its an Ace, but I do have a pair so thats why I decide to bet). I got minraised which can mean anything vs a fish, but I have to call so I did.
Turn: ($33.50) 2
(2 Players)BB bets $15, Hero calls $15
Lex's read: Turn doesn't change anything and this is a fold most of the time, however the $15 bet into a $33.50 pot felt kind of weak. This could be a weak ace/blocking bet for a weak hand or something like it. I could raise here, but decided to just call and represent the flush if it hits.
River: ($63.50) 5
(2 Players)Lex's read: Now on the river I didn't improved and he decided to bet $20 into $63.50. Again now that looks super weak, but this is one of those situations I like to use the Durrr theorem. It is better to raise than to call light in this spot, cause I'm putting him on a T most of the time, so I decided to push all in and he folded.
BB bets $20, Hero raises to $74.60 and is All-In, BB folds
Results: $103.50 Pot ($3 Rake) Ship it!
No comments:
Post a Comment