I'm also playing a lot of tournaments cause I want to practice for the big ones. Didn't make the money on the 750k on FullTilt cause I did a stupid mistake preflop and kind of loose focus for a bit. However I did played on the pokerdynasty free-roll (which is always a lot of fun to talk with a bunch of the guys) and manage to win. I did made a suckout vs the 2nd in chips on the final table with 5 left, but at the time I thought that if I reraised allin he can only call with super premium hands which he had (KK) but of course I hit a set of 3's on the turn and the rest is history.
I have the HH's so I can make a video of the play using a hand converter, I might actually put it on here for people to see.
Today I played a short session of 100nl on FT and won 1.5 buyins in 200 hands which is always nice.
Here is my favorite hand of the session. (pretty standard, but its been a while since I put a hand)
Hero (CO): $117.15
BTN: $97
SB: $229.20
BB: $100
UTG: $263.35
MP: $100
Pre-Flop: A
T
dealt to Hero (CO)2 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, BTN folds, SB calls $3, BB folds
Lex's read: I've been playing LAG and stealing 54% of blinds so I 'm not gonna get a lot of respect.
Flop: ($8) 3
4
A
(2 Players)Lex's read: Here Is the perfect flop. I usually dont slowplay, and a lot of pp will call my cb, but this is the kind of situation I'm way ahead or way behind so I decided to check so that he never gives me credit for the ace.
SB checks, Hero checks
Turn: ($8) 4
(2 Players)Lex's read: Now I have to bet, I decided to bet only $6 cause now a pp can raise me and I can put him on a tough spot on the river. Also it kind of looks like a small bet and he may wanted to float me once with overs.
SB checks, Hero bets $6, SB calls $6
River: ($20) Q
(2 Players)SB bets $11, Hero raises to $26, SB calls $15
Lex's read: Now he leads into me. I'm not that sure he calls a big bet here, but almost a minraise he can called with worst so I did the raise for value since he doesn't have me beat here like never. I think a bet like to 28-29 could be better, but still I got maximum value on the hand. He turned over KQ.
Results: $72 Pot ($3 Rake)
Hero showed A
T
(two pair, Aces and Fours) and WON $69 (+$33.50 NET)SB mucked and LOST (-$35.50 NET)
Ship It!!
I will be playing tomorrow on the satellite for the Aruba Classic package, so lets hope I play good and win a couple of coinflips. Goodluck!
No comments:
Post a Comment