
Anyway they started to get normal yesterday, but for sure there where gonna be swells so we didn't get in. I also got to play a little golf with my parents, and right about the 8th hole it started to rain super strong, My girlfriend and I had to use two umbrellas in our golfcart to survive hehehe. It was fun, but I was playing pretty bad (specially with my driver/ was doing ok with the irons) so that might have saved me anyway. There was also a PGA Tour event, and some friends offer me some tickets free, but kind of didn't have the mood so we missed it.Today I also went to eat to my sister's boyfriend restaurant for the first time, and liked the food so I will come back (But they didn't had the dessert I wanted so he lost a couple of points there).
Haven't played poker since my last update and now I'm watching some instructional videos that I missed, might play a little bit later on.
4 comments:
Nice pictures. I have not been playing poker either, but plan on starting back up tonight.
Probability
Wow! Those are some HUGE waves! Very nice pictures. There are times I play golf and don't even pull the driver out of the bag, so I know how you feel there, Alex.
Beautifull beaches.
Any good for surfing?
There are lots of surfing spots here in PR. I don't surf though.
Post a Comment