Friday, March 21, 2008

Ahhh.... gotta love the long weekends

I didn't have to work since yesterday so its just perfect to be resting and playing a bit of poker. My plan for this weekend is going to the beach, playing some golf, and spending time with my girlfriend, and maybe a little poker if I get the chance.

Yesterday It was also my second lesson with Greg and he was kind enough to send me the first one that I missed via AIM. I haven't look at it yet, but will when I get the chance. I'm also doing the homework for the class, and have to do it pretty quickly since Greg wanted us to send it to him today, and I will be living for the beach in a while.

I did played yesterday a little 6max 100nl and lost like $350, but manage to win a little bit back playing Heads Up. My month so far has been good, and even thou I started loosing in 6max, I got it back and I'm now winning in all the stakes I've played. On 200nl I haven't played much, but when I did I'm being super cautious about picking tables cause my bankroll doesn't allow to play 200nl regularly, and my hands have hold up so I'm also up a couple of buyins. What really have helped my month is playing HU, I've been playing when there is not good tables of 6max and so far I have been beating up the fishes and the regulars. Also the other day my brother and I decided to play some HU in 50nl so that we can analyze each other games and see if we have any major tell or something like it. I ended up winning the session, and got to analyzed each other pretty good.

Here is a screenshot of my month so far.
So for now lets get back to doing my homework and then get ready to go to the beach.
Cya at the tables!

No comments: