Yeah... thats right... my legs hurt right now. I just arrived from the tennis court, and really feel old hehehe. I haven't played in a while and today I played 3 sets of doubles (thank god I don't have to run all the court). When I was ready to start warming up I noticed that my two main racquets had the string broken. How the hell did that happened? no idea, I guess is cause I use natural gut and the humidity may have cause it. Anyway I still had two more racquets that I usually use in emergencies, and I use one of them.
I actually didn't play as bad as I would have thought. We ended up winning the three sets 7-6 (1), 6-4, 6-0. Yeah thats right last set was a big donut. We where the better team, but we both where out of shape so that even things out a little. I didn't got to tired, but my legs do hurt, specially cause I had to climb the stairs to my apartment which is a penthouse and with my tennis bag it can be a pain hehehe.
On poker, I haven't go to the casino this month and I'm trying to play more online. Specially I want to qualify for a big tournament. I'm gonna keep trying the Aruba classic tournament that my brother got into, and also I will be playing the steps on Pokerstars for the Main Event. I did opened a new account on Cake Poker and deposited 1,000 to play some low stakes cash games and some guaranteed tournaments that looks very spicy. The competition there really suck.
On other note, yesterday was the IronMaiden concert here on the island. I didn't attend, cause I'm not that big of a fan, but my brother is and told me it was really good. So in honor to them I give you this video I stumble on youtube (thanks to my bro) of this Iron Maiden Fan (who is incredibly talented). Enjoy!!!
First blog post
10 years ago
2 comments:
Iron Maiden rock !
horns up \m/.
Post a Comment