Sunday, March 30, 2008

Donkaments!

Next Friday I have a nice tournament in my local casino. The field is always weak and well is always +EV to play. So I need to be sharp and start warming up, thus I decided to play on today's 750k tournament on FTP, and a freeroll 20k guaranteed from rake the rake. But I didn't wanted to pay the fee for the 750k so yesterday I decided to give it a shot and qualify. First I started a 9 players SNG that was with 300 FTP so it was basically free, after I started I noticed that this was a supersat (damn I'm an idiot lol), and it was for another satellite later on for 2,500FTP (I actually have like 50k FTP so that wasn't an issue). Well anyway I ended up winning that SNG and playing the other one which had a field of like 2,000 players and only the first 108 get a seat.

I started playing and of course.. is Fullring so is mega boring and had to do something else, so I opened up Pokerstars and enter a step 3 for a seat on the main event. And a step 1 for a seat on one of those Latinamerican poker tour in Costa Rica (which It looks pretty interesting and I think I'll try to qualify for that one). The one for Costa Rica I didn't do so well and ended up loosing in the bubble, but got first on the step3 and thus advanced to the step4 (first 2 advances to step 5, 3rd wins a reentry to step 4, 4th-5th goes to step 3, and 6th goes to step 2).

I also found some TierOne tourneys that you can use FTP and win tokens so I play one of those and again got first and won the token (I'm on fire).

And well I also won the seat for the 750k on FTP so I'm gonna be playing in it and hope to get lucky wining some races. So lets play some Donkaments!!

No comments: