Friday, August 3, 2007

No more vacations

I just started working again, damn what a pain. This couple of days I have been in a lot of rush, cause we are starting the new semester and we are doing a lot of changes at work. Still I think they are good changes and are for the best.

Yesterday I played a little more tennis, and now I feel all the parts of my body that need replacement hehe. Got injured my hand again with blisters, I hate that, guess I'll have to play more untill is strong again lol.

In poker i've been playing good short sessions, and manage to record one of them, but when I was rendering the video I forgot about it and restart my computer. So that means I lost it, its a shame cause I felt I played pretty good and won close to 3 buyins. I have no idea why, but in the video doesnt come up the PAHUD stats, even thou I could see them. I'm gonna try to record another video in this days and hopefully I can post it here. I'm making the video also to show the different programs i'm using right now, for the people that may be considering using any of those.

No comments: