Wow I cant believe I havent played poker in a week. Thats a personal record. It has nothing to do with work, even thou it has been hell this couple of days, but it has more to do with my new plan for my future. First I'm getting back a couple of thousands of dollars that I had froze out cause I was planning on buying a house with my brothers to use it like an investment and in our business. So what that means is My bank account is gonna be pumped out, yeah baby!!
So I'm doing a couple of things. First I opened a new savings account at Etrade.com, wich gives a really good interest rate of 5.05%, I'm gonna put all my savings there and not even touch it for a while. And second and most important, I just started a new business and have been putting all my energy into it. I also didnt knew much about the industry and was studying and trainning to get better, I have got better and it feels like learning poker all over again. I expect to make a lot of money with it and we are gonna see in wich I get to win more.
I will keep updating, and later on maybe give more details on what it is.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment