Yesterday was my birthday, but I didnt do much. Basically went to work and after just straight home to rest. So it was a pretty calm birthday, lots of people called to congratulate me so thats nice ( its good to know some people still remember the oldguys hehe). Actually I just stay and play the satellite I qualified for the FTOPS to see if i could play in today's tournament, and manage to qualify to the FTOPS #3 with a $200,000 guaranteed prize pool.
The thing is I did qualify, but I wont be able to play in it. Why? cause my sister just gave me two tickets to go today to the Ricky Martin's concert. I'm not really a fan of him, but I love spending the evening with my girlfriend and for sure we are gonna have a good time (plus it was free). So what am I gonna do with the entry?? I'm gonna ask my brother to play it for me and divide any winnings 50/50. Lets hope he wont get too bored and start playing 5/10 with my roll hehehe just kidding!
First blog post
10 years ago
3 comments:
happy birthday lex!
Ricky Martin? hmm. didn't know he was still alive.
Thanks Flamm!!
comple anos a ti! Did I say that right?
Mine was the 16th, so from one Leo to another, hope yours was as good as mine.
Post a Comment