On the satellites of the FTOPS, havent play any of those in a while, and last one I was 2nd in chips in the final table and felt the bigstack was 3betting me light and decide to push to win a nice pot and be the chip leader with only 5 remaining, but the fish decide to call my push with AJo, I had 67s and the flop came TJ7 the turn came a 6 giving me two pair but the river paired the Ten and I was out (My read and play was right cause I really wouldnt have thought he called the 2nd bigstack with that bad of a hand). I'm not playing too many satellites cause this week is my birthday and I totally forgot about it, and all those tournaments are on these couple of days, so i;m not sure if I'll have the time to play in them.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment