Monday, August 13, 2007

When was the last time i played basketball??

Yesterday I went to one of my closest friend's house just to hang out and had a BBQ. We had a great time and decided to play a little basketball. Thats something we used to do a lot, but really havent been able to do it anymore.

I havent really play basketball in like 6 years or something like that, mostly cause I was very involved in tennis and was playing most of the time I had a chance. Honestly I didnt had any expectations on my performance, I was pretty positive I was gonna suck big time (Trying to remember how the hell I can dribble the ball). For my surprise we didnt play so bad, my jumpshot % was pretty good actually, I even hit the winning 3pointer. But the stamina sucked, lol.... we where pretty tired after the second game and decided to leave it there. Also I was using my old snickers and the outsole pretty much broke out, I guess I need new snickers.

They also got me a cake, for my birthday so Thank you guys.

No comments: