Monday, August 27, 2007

New Business

As I said in my last post, I've been super busy with my new business. I want to share my experience with some of you, cause I think some people could get some benefits from it.

Yesterday I went windowshopping for a new car, originally I wanted the new G37 from infiniti, but somehow ended up looking at some porsche's. I'm still undecided if I wait a little more and buy a better car or just go with the G37 wich is a pretty good car that I can pay easily right now, and then make the upgrade. The infiniti arrives in october so I still have time to think about it.

I am really optimistic about this cause I've seen the power and potential of my new business. Believe it or not, it is in Networkmarketing. OH MY GOD!! I never thought I would say that in my life lol.

Actually I was very skeptical about it at first cause I'm super picky with my money and dont like to spend it like an idiot, actually I once told someone that was approaching me with other networkmarketing companies that I'm not the guy he is looking for, cause I have a great life and can make a lot of money with my work plus playing poker (and planned to live of poker later in my life to have the freedom of working when and where I wanted). So anyway, my brother approach me with this new project and again I was very skeptical about it (My life is perfect so who cares) so I did a little research anyways (Since he is also a pokerplayer and lives the same life I do) and just found a perfect opportunity that I just couldn't miss.

I started this with the thought of using it to help me in my poker career. For example, I stated before that I need to do more exercise and eat better if I want to improve my game at the tables. My eating habbits are the worst, so taking some suplements and vitamins makes a lot of sense to me, but the product I thought could help me the most was a product named OHM, wich is to improve the mental focus and fisical energy. I havent been playing a lot, but I am feeling super sharp when I do using this, specially when I'm tired from a long day at work.

From the business stand point I started reading and learning and I'm pretty confident now that I could get to higher payouts levels than my original longterm goals playing poker (Wich was a lot by the way). So I'm taking this superseriously and improving a lot everyday. I think the beneficts of this kind of business is perfect to anyone that plays poker, with the flexible hours and the leverage of making money with efforts of others.

The initial investment is pretty cheap, if you think of it as a real business and think of the potential, and It is pretty easy to get back in no time. Of course the first couple of months are gonna be a lot of work, like in any other business, but I 'm sure that it will be worth it.

If anyone wants more information, here is a short 33min video that explain what is it about.
Enjoy and if anyone needs more info, pm me I'm glad to answer any questions.

2 comments:

John said...

I haven't watched the video yet, but I can tell you the G35 is an awesome car. I 've driven the last two year's model that my friend owns. They are great. Is the G37 the one with paddle shifting onthe steering wheel like Formula 1 cars? You're going to LOVE that car

Alex said...

Yeah, it does have the paddle shifts, but I prefer the 6speed manual transmission. I agree that is a really nice car, The G37 is the newone with like 330hp.

Let me know when you watch the video, cause I think is a great way to complement any poker player's career.