Monday, September 3, 2007

New Casino more poker

There is a new casino in town, yeah!! and it looks great, it has two floors and the second floor is for NL Holdem Tournaments. In the first floor theres no limit 2/5 and 5/10 wich is also good. I will be going more frequently to play now, and will be playing some cashgames also. The fish as always are delicious so lets see how it goes.

Yesterday It rain like if it was hell (If it rains in hell), mostly cause there was a storm passing to the south of the island. At the moment I was at a friend's house playing some poker in his homegame. Just a SNG, pretty friendly just having fun, I brought my girlfriend with me and she probably was bored as hell since she doesnt play poker hehe, anyways she doesnt mind (She's an angel and never complains). However I Ended up winning the tournament so I can buy something to make it up to her.

I havent been playing online, cause I'm having a lot of trouble with Pokertracker and thats got me pretty frustrated.

1 comment:

Nithya said...

Hi

Now what is a poker tracker? I am a beginner in poker just wanted to know.
---------------------

Nithya
Play The Poker League Today, the Poker League is Challenging, and Fun, for players at all levels with Added Cash and FREE Bonus Seats to Live Poker Tornaments Worldwide in 28 Selected Weekly Guaranteed MTT Tournaments, 4 Games a Day 7 Days a Week with a yearly prize pool of over €17 Million .

http://www.CelebPoker.com