"All improvement in your life begins with an improvement in your mental pictures.”
—Brian Tracy
“Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds.”
—Franklin Delano Roosevelt
“You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.” —James Allen
“Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought.” —Napoleon Hill
“Use your body right: warm it up before you put it under strain. Use your mind right: psyche it up before you put it under strain.” —Tom Hopkins
“The brain is like a muscle. When we think well, we feel good.” —Carl Sagan
“The biggest lesson I have ever learned is the stupendous importance of what we think. If I knew what you think, I would know what you are, for your thoughts make you what you are; by changing our thoughts, we can change our lives.” —Dale Carnegie
No comments:
Post a Comment