I've been missing the tennis practices on Mondays cause I was doing BJJ and I need that day to work on my game if I want to improve and perform at my best. Also by training more days a week I get to practice with my partner who is a really close friend of mine, and actually is the reason I'm on that team, even thou we have played for a long time together there are things we need to work on and if we don't play together in practice we may not play together in the games.
Overall it was a tough choice for me, but I have to be smart about it. I can use the extra day to work out and spend more time with my wife and at the same time just focus in one sport at a time. Then after a couple of months I will comeback to BJJ even stronger which is good cause right now people that are bigger than me have told me how strong I'm getting (which makes me feel good). I'm going to miss a BJJ tournament next month, but I can't risk it and for now is time for tennis.
No comments:
Post a Comment