Sunday, March 14, 2010

My SPA experience

Yesterday was the first time I go to a spa, thanks to my wife that bought one of those Valentines packages. I've always wanted to go to one of those places to get a nice massage and maybe fix some of the knots I have in my back.

So how was it???
We got there a little early which was good, so they sent us to different change rooms and the hostess told me to get naked and put on a towel in my waist and then the robe. I asked again to be sure "No underwear??" she replied Nope...... (Just wanted to be sure just in case hehe). I put all my things in the locker and change up in the bathroom like room. After I was ready I didn't know what was next so I waited there a little. A couple of minutes passed and then she knocked on my door to see if everything was fine. Apparently they where waiting for me, and she showed me to the steam room where my wife was already waiting for me for a couple of minutes, so she was already soaked in wet and probably like 5 pounds skinnier.

When I entered the steam room I couldn't see a thing. It was a small place, probably 8x8 or so and my wife was at the end waiting in agony for my arrival. Of course it was hot as hell, but the worst thing was breathing thru the steam. I'm not used to it and Gabriela was having problems too so she was really anxious about getting out and wondering if this is some kind of modern torture. She left after a little time and I decided to stay at least 3 minutes more (I figured I deserved it cause I made her wait in her all by herself, so that was my punishment).

After that we went to the waiting room and ate some cookies with Iced tea and honey mmmmm..... 15min or so passed and they took Gabriela first to get her facial and then I went to take min. Again this was my first facial so I asked the girl to be nice with me. After a while she puts another one of those steam machine right in my face (stupid steam!!) and then she proceeded to clean out my pores and get my blackheads out (not the best experience).

We got back again to the waiting room, and I was getting anxious cause I wanted my massage. Finally they called both of us and we went to the room with the two massage bed. The girl told us to take out our robe and lay front side up with only the towel covering us. I wasn't sure what to expect at that point, but I did obliged and was ready in position. Then came the two girls that where gonna give us massage and I have to accept that I got a little nervous. My wife reminded me to focus and concentrate so that I didn't had an incident with my lightsaber.

The girl brought the towel up leaving very little to the imagination and started with my legs. This was the first girl that have touched me in a long time, and the first thing that came to my mind is that she had really tiny hands that reminded me to the guy in the Burger King commercial. (well not really, first thing in my mind was that she was hot hehehe).

After a while she said that I will have to turn and she would grab the towel. What the hell??? she probably had a good sneak peak at my Ding dong. whatever, my wife's experience was worst cause she had a mirror in front so for sure she felt even more exposed. Anyway after some butt grabbing I was expecting my wife to start screaming and kicking her in the face, but that never happened so I could relax and enjoy the moment till she finished.

At the end of everything I really liked the experience, and my back and neck felt perfect. I had a big knot in the upper back after my last BJJ class and she really helped me. The only bad thing is that I decided to workout later that night and started using bigger weights in my Back and Biceps routine and I think I pulled something in the upper back again. Damn, now I feel even worst and won't be able to go to the tennis court to practice today.

Anyway I think I will probably start going more often to take care of my body with some massages and hopefully that will help me perform better in everything.

1 comment:

James P McAteer said...

lol. lightsaber. you seriously think your wife will let you go to this place unsupervised?