Also we got the call from the people that where doing the model for our new his/hers walking closet in the new house. I was expecting something around $6,000 or so, but they where charging $10,000 damn why is everything $10,000??? I don't think we are gonna do it with those guys, so hopefully the interior designer knows people that can do it cheaper. We have a meeting with him this Wednesday to sign the contract so we'll see.
In TV, I've been watching the last episodes of the WSOP Main Event to be up to date when it aires this week. Best part was of course when Lucky Chewy talks to Ivey which I think is always funny. Anyway I'm also enjoying the new season of Dexter which is a lot better than the last one IMO, and started the new series Flashforward which I think is really good too. But the main thing on TV this weekend was the Fedor fight for free on CBS. The Emperor knocked out Rogers in the second round, and probably fights Verdum next (Don't think Verdum has much of a chance). Best part is that Fedor is such a small heavyweight and is kind of a chubby one, but still his aura is so big that when he starts walking forward everyone shakes hehehe.
If you missed the fight and don't know who Fedor is, here is a video highlight:
And this was on Saturday's fight:
Today I'm going to a Jiu-jitsu club to see how it is and if everything looks good will probably start next week (I need my groin protector first). I went to a couple of places to check prices and the facilities, and this one is by far the best for the price. They charge only $65 a month and classes are 4 times a week with one of those in a MMA class. I'm looking forward to start in the sport and maybe even compete If I get any good, but this will also be a nice work out to help me stay in shape.
2 comments:
nice blog mate. Link swap? :-)
Sure..... thanks for visiting!
Post a Comment