She seems like a nice lady, and was super nervous so I tried to calm her down. The thing is that she wasn't supposed to use that car, and that wasn't even her parking, but decided to crash the side of my car. She didn't wanted her husband or son to know about it, but she wanted to do the right thing and at least told me about it. Well I went to see how much would it cost to fix it and it will be 1,382.98. I'm gonna also fix the rims in that same trip and that would be an extra 500 or so. It will take about a week to repair, so next week will be fun.
Here is a look:

The good thing is that I didn't tilted that much. In fact I didn't tilted at all, maybe one of the reasons is because of my exercises, and I'm healthier so my brain can take more pounding, or maybe I'm just used to tilt a lot worse playing card dead vs weak aggrotards that hit everything, but at least I felt proud of how I handle my emotions.
So today we are gonna go to the insurance and try to take care of things, hopefully it won't take that long.
1 comment:
"In fact I didn't tilted at all, maybe one of the reasons is because of my exercises, and I'm healthier so my brain can take more pounding"
this, imo
Post a Comment