Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cotto vs Pacquiao

Tonight is the big fight... and I really don't know what's gonna happen but for sure it will be a great fight. I like both fighters, but If I had to make a Bet I will bet on Cotto. They are giving great odds (3:1)stating that Cotto's chance to win is only 25% of the time, those are great odds cause the fight is way closer than that. If I where gonna make a line I would say its something like 60/40 with Manny being the favorite.

But Cotto is a true Welter and is stronger than Pacquiao and hits harder. In term of styles Pacquiao's left cross would be the key for him, but if he gets crazy he may get into trouble. Cotto is really good in pounding the body and thats an area that Pacquiao can struggle, so is almost a coin toss in my eyes.

My brother bet $500 on Cotto and I'm really tempted to do the same, but right now with all the money I'm spending on the house and everything else, I'm a bit gunshy.

No comments: