Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Other things to do

This past weekend was the final of the French Open. Federer won and became the 6th player to won the 4 majors in his career (Last guy to do it was Agassi 10 years ago). He also tied Pete Sampras record of 14 grand slam (And Tiger Woods), so there is no question now that he will end his career as the best player of all time.

In other news, we are still house hunting and haven't found the perfect home yet, but we haven't given up. We can still live pretty well in my apartment, for now. Yesterday my sister and her boyfriend came to visit (First visit we had in the apartment as a married couple) to give us their present for the wedding (Awesome blender plus a couple of other things). And of course we watched a movie on the projector. We saw The Dark knight on Blueray and it looked really good. Neither of them had watched it so I guess they liked the experience.

I haven't been playing that much latelty, probably cause I'm still losing money everytime I play and feel kind of busto or cripple with my accounts. However I'm thinking about ways to do other things other than playing poker, maybe doing some exercise (How many times I've said this?), playing some tennis and basketball and even starting to play some videogames again. I have an XBOX 360 and haven't touched it in 4 years. I think it may help to have other things and relax my brain when I'm in these types of downswings. I actually feel kind of bad, cause we are just beginning our marriage and most of the time I was feeling down cause of my losing streak.

Anyway I never got the chance to beat some of the games I already have like GRAW, so I will probably start with that one, also been looking for games that I might like and probably buy Fallout 3 and Modern warfare 2 in the future. Castlevania looks pretty good but it will come out next year so who knows where I'm at by then.

No comments: