Yesterday we where AGAIN! looking at some houses, they where decent, but too far away.
Also yesterday had a chance to watch the epic battle of the Durrrr challenge. They played for 15hrs straight and at one point Durrrr was up 1.3 million so so sick...... he ended winning only like 700k but still it was out of this world.
Then later that night we watch Semipro on the projector (Was kind of mehhh) and did play some xbox before going to bed and watch the Ultimate Fighter Finale. After the second match I don't know what happened but my cable company stopped showing channels 1-100 so I couldn't finish watching it, so tilting!!!
So today is Father's day and congrats to all the dads!!! We are going to my parent's apartment at the beach and meet with all the grandmas to celebrate the day.
In poker I just made a supersticious stop loss. Not really because I was on tilt, but because I knew it was one of those days where I'm getting coolered and badbeat everytime. After the first set vs Flush draw I started to get suspitious, then it came the tp +K high flushdraw vs the nutflushdraw in a 3 to the flush turn and he hit the flush, then flush over flush and finally I hit my fullhouse and lost vs a straightflush. OK that was enough and I decided to quit at least this was all in 1/2 so I just lost little over $700. Bad thing is that is the 8th negative session in a row so not the best feeling in the world.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment