Sunday, February 3, 2008

Fixed!

So Finally I have computer once again. I was very tilted cause when i got it back from the repair shop, they did absolutely nothing.. they just formatted the pc and thats it. I could have done that, also the dvd-rw didnt worked propertly and they just made me buy a new one. I got to my house and had to reformat the pc again so that it could have all the drivers and of course i just burned like $120 in that place. To make things worst my TIVO's hard disk seems to be damage also so no tivo, I will miss you TIVO, but I promise to get a new one.

I also fixed my car and tinted the windows so I have a new car once again.

Got the money from selling my old car and between that and what I won playing poker live I'm gonna make a deposit tomorrow of $16k yeah baby!

Of course I didnt get to play online so everything still the same, but I'm considering making a big deposit to my account so that i can play faster at higher stakes (maybe around $5,000 but not sure if Fulltilt can let me do it in a easy way).

Today I just played a short session and won like $120, but I still dont have pokertracker or any other software for playing poker so I need to install them as soon as i get the chance.

I was so tilted that I didnt wanted to go to the casino so I only spend like 12hrs total for the month of january, but still won +$1,000 so thats good.

Yesterday I went to see my cousins' new born child, and got to hear the adventure that was the birth. A long story short his wife basically gave birth inside the car in front of the ER and he was the one catching the baby. Everything is fine and she is beautiful.

No comments: