The other day my brother played a $5 qualifier for a super satellite to the Aruba classic tournament of Absolute/Ultimate Bet. First prize of that tournament is a million guaranteed and you win a $8,500 package if you get it so is a pretty decent tournament.
My brother won the qualifier and entered into the $50 super satellite, he won again and then the $500 satellite where the first two places get the package. He got 2nd so He won the Aruba package.
So now he is going to Aruba to play, that means I want to go too hehehe. The tournament is in September so I still have time. Time for some satellites. My plan is to play the $50 super satellites and see if I can get it to the big one. Yesterday was my first try to one of those and only first place paid. Its a re-buy tournament which I never like, cause I never do rebuys. Anyway I did won, so I qualified for the satellite on Tuesday. I also want to play a couple of tournaments this Sunday including the 750k guaranteed of FullTilt.
Lets hope I get good cards.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment