Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ehhh!

Well I didn't do good in the Main Event. I arrived kind of late to my house and missed a couple of hands (which by the way where good hands had KK and QQ like 5 times), then I arrived at my blind and folded to an under the gun raise and raised next hand with a crappy J7s when folded to me in the Small Blind, got called and lost like 1,500 chips in the first hand I played top pair vs a set of 3's. After 3 more hands I had QQ again and I raised and had to fold when a caller got aggressive on a King high flop and I have to accept that all those things took me out of my game. I still had like 3k in the second level, but went all in with in the river with a straight and got called vs the nuts straight and that was it. Didn't last more than an hour playing so that was not nice. At least my brother did better and he got in the money finishing in the mid 400 and winning like $900 so thats cool.

The rest of the night I railed him and also watched the NBA Allstar game. Saturday was the slamdunk contest which I also saw and liked how Dwight Howard used his creativity to win (First dunk was the best, but that superman dunk looked great). Its hard for the tall players to look good in a slamdunk contest but he can jump so high he pulled it off.

No comments: