My PC went all crazy on me and its not working so I had to take it somewhere to be fixed. So that means that my life has become a lot more boring since. Of course I do have a PC on my office at work and I can browse the net, but I don't play poker while working and also don't spend a lot of time without something to do work related.
So what do i do when I cant play poker??? not much really! basically watching TIVO! lol Of course I went to the casino to play and won a bit, but still the computer have become more important than a TV in my life (pathetic).
On the casino there was a hand that was pretty strange, after a guy sit out and came back to play (he saw the cards of the guy right next to him and told him that he would have played that hand) so he decided to play the next hand blind, without even watching his cards. He called preflop without looking (I was 2 seats next to him) and the flop came AQ6 rainbow, The original raiser bet and the blind donk called without looking at his cards. The turn came a blank and thats when the donk decided to look at his cards, he turned over AA for a set of aces, and the original raiser had AQ for top two pair. Live poker is so rigged!!
Another good news for this week, I got to sell my old car. I still have a 2002 RSX type S and sold it for 14,000 which is pretty nice. I can use part of the money for a new bankroll, I'm still deciding if I play at fulltilt (Thats my favorite site, but the deposit options suck) or If i try it out at Bodog or another site like it.
There was a PokerDynasty member cash game yesterday and I couldnt play, lets hope I can get my PC fixed before the next game since is always a lot of fun playing in those.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment