So we got our Estimate for the complete house decoration and as expected, is pretty expensive. However I'm confident that the final product will be amazing, those guys have some great ideas that would make our home unique. We don't have the complete amount of the money so we might end up with some type of loan or something, but for sure everything will end up just fine.
We need to make a down payment of half the amount so that they can start working next week. Probably we will make the check for like $30k, so that's gonna leave a mark.
In other news last week we went to my first BJJ tournament. Of course I didn't compete, but I just wanted to see how it was. There weren't too many participants (probably cause it was kind of far) so I'm thinking that next competition I will make my debut. One of my training partners who is a MMA fighter competed in my weight class and won so I think I can do decently well next time around.
In Tennis, Roger Federer got to another Grand Slam Final and will play Andy Murray for the title. Its gonna be a great match and I will Tivoed for sure and later that day will play some tennis (got my racquet strung yesterday). Hopefully I can remember how the game is played and be at least decent. Will be playing with some people from the league team, so we will see how it goes.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment