Monday, January 11, 2010

Going back to work.... yuck!

So today is my last day of vacations and we start a new year in the office. There are a lot of stuff that I need to start doing once we begin work, so I'm not really looking forward to it. At least I had some time to rest and focus on other things stress free.

These last two weeks I've been with the family, doing some BJJ, working out, going shopping and spending some time with my beautiful wife. Bad thing is that I also started eating pretty bad again, in terms of desserts. I ate some cookies, oreo milkshakes, candies and not paying much attention on how I eat and it showed extremely fast. I gain 12 pounds in two weeks and for me that was a lot. My lowest weight since I started working out was 154lbs and I got to 166 pounds DAMN!!! So I got worried and did my best to get down back again. Today I'm at 158 again so I'm out of the danger zone and still look ripped. I didn't took pictures for the 90days on P90x because after I gained those pounds I looked basically the same as the 60 days pics (which is not bad of course, but I know I can get better). So once I get to the 154lbs mark I will take the pictures and compare them.

Also I've been thinking about playing some video games to have something else in my mind. There are a couple of interesting titles coming this year and specially this month, the new Mass Effect 2 for Xbox 360 will arrive. I didn't played the first one, but everyone is talking so good about it that It made me curious, so I'm downloading the first one to play it on my laptop and then get the new one when it comes.

In other news I got the chance to watch Avatar in 3D. Definitely worth it to watch it with the glasses. It adds a lot to the experience and you get involved even more in the movie. Also this weekend was the CES 2010 (Consumer Electronics Show) and there where a ton of 3D things including new TV technology and 3D Blueray that its supposed to be even better than the one I just saw with Avatar (Link). So now I might want to buy one of those for our new home (Specially since the interior designer is not to keen about my projector).

We will meet with the designers this week to see how much $$$ will cost some of the things and hopefully start as soon as possible.

No comments: