So I decided to try out the new Rush poker feature on Full Tilt. The good thing is that the pace is fast and you get to play a lot of hands, however you have to tighten up your range and be willing to 4 bet a lot more, cause 4bets are super effective (specially from UTG and because people are over 3betting too much).
Anyway The poker gods where mad with me cause I lost like 5 buy ins in 10 mins (Good thing is that I was playing microstakes so I lost only like $250). Losing flips, set over set, straight vs flush, and over pair vs over pair. So my first impression on the Rush poker game is that is super rigged, but is still fun. I'm not using HUD so this is perfect now for me and I don't need to play a lot of tables to play 6max instead of HU.
This is the donk of the day:
Then later I decided to play 10nl again just for fun (and because my FTP is kind of busto hehe). I finished break even the session, but this was the Fancy play syndrome move of the day:
Of course my hand is garbage, but once I get that flop I know he was gonna play very predictable and I have position yeah baby!!! after he checks the turn + river is very easy to just push and represent the Ace or even trip Jacks so I'm getting that pot a big % of the time.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment