Friday, January 4, 2008

Pics of my new to be house

Yesterday My girlfriend and I optioned a house for both of us. Its a new project that we thought it was a good investment oportunity and also planning for our future together. Its very big and inexpensive for its size, and the compound is great. It has even a golf course, and a water park inside, also a school, church, gym, threehouse for the kids, and a lot of good things. Only downside is that I will be farther away from my office, wich wont be a problem when I get my millions from poker lol. The house would be ready in mid 2009, and by the end of that year we plan to get married. Here are a couple of pics:

This is the outside of the house: Two flours 4bedrooms, 3bathrooms 2,998sqfeet.

This is gonna be my Movietheater (I will close it and put a big screen and projector)

Living room.

Kitchen.

Master bedroom.

I have more pics, but didnt wanted to put too much. Anyway we are pretty exciting with all of this and are very happy with the place. Everything is going pretty well and is very important to make plans in advance and of course, the price will be a lot higher when is finished, so we need it to do this right away.

Also yesterday we had my brother's bachelor party and had a good time. He is getting married "officially" tomorrow so we went to a strip club (http://www.goddesspr.com/swf/index.html) We had a good time but I cant get into details shhhh....

In poker things are going great, even thou I had a couple of bad days the other week I'm pretty much doing good now. Since the 29th I'm up $1,150 so thats pretty good in one week. I'm mostly playing nl holdem and specially heads up and deepstack (I love those .4/.8nl tables they are just great). After the badstreak kind of havent been playing a lot of omaha, cause I felt I need it to build up my bankroll again, so I'm sticking with what I know I can do best. Had a lot of stuff to do these days with the wedding and the house and havent been able to go again to the casino.

Cya at the tables!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome house LEx! hope your plan works out for you and your bride to be.

Alex said...

Thanks.... good luck to you too