Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I love Bacon


What can I say..... I love bacon.

Now that I'm in shape again I can be a little off with the diet. I'm eating bacon basically everyday, if my wife didn't made me a delicious breakfast with bacon then I will get some Bacon cheeseburger at Wendy's or another one of those fast foods. I know it has a lot of fat, but that's one of the things that I still like a lot.

However I've lost some love for the other sweets in my life. Like for example desserts, yesterday I ate one of those Chocolate chip paradise from Chilli's and it was good, but not great. I don't know maybe it was the guilt I felt afterwards or the fact that my body is kind of rejecting this type of junk. I don't feel any addiction at all and maybe that's a good thing.

I haven't made cookies in a long time so I have no idea if they will taste as good as I remember or if there will be something missing. I guess there is only one way to know for sure, but I don't think I will be making them any time soon.

No comments: